SAMSON Juice Extractor GB9002 [Black]
|Brand||Samson Gear Juicer|
|Delivery Type||Normal delivery (3-5 Business days)|
The Samson 6-1 Multipurpose Juice Extractor
Models (GB9001 & GB9002)
The Single auger technology is effective in juicing leafy greens and grasses, and most other fruits and vegetables. The Samson "6-in-1" Multi-Purpose Single Gear Slow Juicer rotates at 80 RPM to ensure your juice is kept in its purest state and highest quality.
The Samson 6-in-1 juice extractor is easy-to-use, easy to clean, and affordable.
FDA approved materials are used for the auger, screen, and other juicer parts that come into contact with the juice. The juicing screen is made of stainless steel.
Switch from the juicing screen to the mincing cone and you can produce purees, dips, sauces, baby food, nut butters, noodles and much more.
- Juices a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, including wheatgrass
- Slow speed produces less foam than other juicers on the market
- Simple assembly with "quick lock" style attachments
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Adjustable pressure control to maximize juice yield
- Continuous juicing with separate containers for juice and pulp
- Convenient carrying handle
- Easy operation via push buttons – On, Off and Reverse.
10 years’ warranty on motor and 5 years on operational parts.
The Samson Multi-Purpose Juice Extractor includes:
- Drum Cap
- Juicing Screen
- Mincing Cone
- Cups for juice or pulp (2)
- Sieve (1)
- Cleaning Brush
- Pusher / Tamper
- Juicing Nozzle
- Mincing Nozzle
- Noodle Nozzles (2)
- Pasta Nozzles (2)
- Color Cook Book and Operations Manual
- Extra Fuse
- Dimensions - 15" L x 7" W x 12" H
- Standing Weight – 14.6 lbs or 6.6 kg
- Rating Power Voltage - 100V~240V / 50Hz~60Hz
- Power Consumption - 160 W
- Motor - Single Phase Induction Motor
- Auger Speed - 80 RPM
- Extraction Method - Masticating, Patented single rotating gear
- Controls - Push Button On/Off/Reverse
- Fuse - 125V 6.3A / 250V 6.3A
- Continuous operation - 30min
- Warranty - 10 Years for the motor and 5 Years on operational parts